- Posted by admin
- On November 7, 2017
- 0 Comments
NOTICE OF CSA(V) ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
1. The Cambridge Society of Australia (Victoria) Inc is pleased to advise that the 2017 Annual General Meeting (AGM) will be held at 12:00PM (12H00) on Wednesday 13th December 2017 at the Savage Club, Bank Place Melbourne. The Agenda Items for the AGM are listed below as well as an AGM Proxy Form and Committee Nomination Form. Minutes of the 2016 AGM can be found under the “About Us” section of this Web site.
2. Members not able to attend can vote by proxy in advance of the AGM if they so desire and submit a separate proxy form to the secretary. A Proxy Form provides a means of for appointing either the Chairperson or some other member in attendance to act on the member’s behalf at the AGM. Please note that for validity at the AGM, all Proxy Forms must be delivered to the Secretary before 12H00 on Monday 11th December 2017. Proxy Forms received after that date will not be considered valid.
3. Members who wish to nominate a member or themselves for a position on the CSA(V) Committee need to complete a Committee Nomination Form and return it to the Secretary by 12H00 on Wednesday 6th December 2017.
D R Rees
Postal address: 80 Cole Street, BRIGHTON, VIC 3186
AGM Agenda Items
2. Minutes of Last Meeting & Business Arising.
3. President’s Report.
4. Treasurer’s Report.
5. Honorary Auditor’s Report.
6. Appointment of an Honorary Auditor
7. Level of Annual Subscriptions
8. Election of Committee and Office Bearers
9. Any Other Business